Summer School Registration
Instructions for Registration for Summer School courses
Registration begins March 19, 2018
For more details Please go to the website for the Summer School.
For UNC Home Students
- Eligibility Requirement: Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Register for Summer/Maymester courses on ConnectCarolina
NC State students need to apply as a Summer Visitor to enroll in summer classes at UNC. Directions are outlined on this website http://summer.unc.edu/application-and-admission/#apply
Specifically, students need:
- Minimum GPA at home institutions of 2.0
- Apply to claim NC residency through the website ncresidency.org. Students receive a Residency Certification Number (RCN) through this process. This number is needed in the application for the Summer School.
- Fill out an application as a Non-Degree Seeking or Summer School Visitor student using the online application system: https://applynow.unc.edu/apply/
- After being accepted to the Summer School program, students will need to create an online username (referred to as onyen) at password at UNC, if they don’t have one already, at onyen.unc.edu
- Students login to connectcarolina.unc.edu with their onyen and password and register through the classroom portal