The i4 Program is a novel initiative within the UNC/NC State Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering that melds traditional undergraduate engineering education with biomedical entrepreneurship. Composed of four phases of need Identification, Ideation, Innovation and Implementation, this design program culminates in an annual competition awarding a financial prize that supports further intellectual property development and the eventual formation of student-founded companies. Bringing talented students together with highly accomplished academic, clinical and industry professionals, the i4 Program drives young, innovative entrepreneurship into the Triangle region while fostering the creation of practical solutions to real-world problems.
- Congratulations to the following 3 teams on winning in the Final Pitch: Trachmaster Solutions, VIVACTIVE, and Rehabili Buddies!
Final Pitch Information
- Final Pitch will be held Tuesday, April 23rd at the UNC Friday Center for Continuing Education.
- Confidential pitches will start at 4:30 PM! (Venue opens at 3:30 PM for competitors). Confidential pitches will occur in the Jessamine Room of the Friday Center.
- Public pitches will start at 6:00 PM! Public pitches will take place in the Grumman Auditorium of the Friday Center.
- Purchases based on Final Pitch awards must be made by April 23rd, 2020 unless otherwise approved.
- Purchase form is here– email to Amal McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) after filling it out.
For more information or questions, please contact Shawn Gomez (email@example.com)