The i4 Program is a novel initiative within the UNC/NC State Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering that melds traditional undergraduate engineering education with biomedical entrepreneurship. Composed of four phases of need Identification, Ideation, Innovation and Implementation, this design program culminates in an annual competition awarding a financial prize that supports further intellectual property development and the eventual formation of student-founded companies. Bringing talented students together with highly accomplished academic, clinical and industry professionals, the i4 Program drives young, innovative entrepreneurship into the Triangle region while fostering the creation of practical solutions to real-world problems.
- The Pitch 1 for the 2019-2020 academic year is scheduled – see below!
2019-2020 First Pitch Information
- The First Pitch will be held Thursday, November 7th at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center.
- Pitches will start at 4:30 PM! (Venue opens at 4:00 PM.)
- Register for the first pitch by Friday, October 25th.
Registration form can be found here– email to Amal McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) after filling it out.
- Purchases based from the 2019 Final Pitch awards must be made by April 23rd, 2020 unless otherwise approved.
- Purchase form is here– email to Amal McKenzie (email@example.com) after filling it out.
For more information or questions, please contact Shawn Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amal McKenzie (email@example.com).