4204D Engineering Building III NC State Centennial Campus (919) 696-8488
Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, North Carolina State University, 2002 M.D., Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2001
Research and Publications:
1. Doraiswamy A, Jin C, Narayan RJ, Mageswaran P, Mente P, Modi R, Auyeung R, Chrisey DB, Ovsianikov A, Chichkov B. Two photon induced polymerization of organic-inorganic hybrid biomaterials for microstructured medical devices. Acta Biomaterialia. 2006;2:267-75.
2. Jin CM, Zhou HH, Wei W, Narayan R. Three-dimensional self-organization of crystalline gold nanoparticles in amorphous alumina. Applied Physics Letters. 2006;89:261103.
3. Adiga SP, Jin C, Curtiss LA, Monetiro-Riviere NA, Narayan RJ. Nanoporous membranes for medical and biological applications. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology. 2009;1:568-581.
4. Narayan RJ, Boehm RD. Medical applications of diamond particles and surfaces. Materials Today. 2011;14:154-163.
5. Miller PR, Gittard SD, Edwards TL, Lopez DM, Xiao X, Wheeler DR, Monteiro-Riviere NA, Brozik SM, Polsky R, Narayan RJ. Integrated carbon fiber electrodes within hollow polymer microneedles for transdermal electrochemical sensing. Biomicrofluidics. 2011;5:013415.